Sunday, February 17, 2008

What's next?

Why am I thinking about this? It seems I can't even go a week without putting a new goal in front of myself. So my plan to not to make any new plans for 2 weeks after c2c has gone kupuut. So I have now developed a plan.

Focus on running, and improve my Kayaking and be up to the challenge of doing the gorge in a sprinter. Not sure weather I will do c2c again next year, but that can probably wait for a decision till about October.

Well for now heres what I am going to do:

A race :
  • Kepler (or Luxmore Grunt if not up to the whole thing) - December

B races:
  • Tour de Tasman (2 day, kayak tour around marlborugh sounds) - August maybe
  • Sydney Half Marathon (Only 'cause the girls want to go) or the able tasman Coastal Classic ( Much more fun than tarmac) - September
  • Around Brunner - April (and maybe Graperide as well)
  • Teva big day at office (if it doesn't clash with Kepler, which it might)
  • Amp Multisport or Chch Multisport (depends whats on??)
  • Ymak Classic (if it doesn't clash with Kepler)
  • Captains Cook Landing(25K run) - July
C races:
  • Brass Monkey Series (Lets get the Sprinter out for these) - July - August
  • Prebablton Winter races (bike 40K, missed them all last winter, try not to this year) - over winter
  • Hopefully some local running club events (need to investigate running clubs)

No comments: