Sunday, July 15, 2007

Let me start a Journal

Thought I would start a journal for myself in my buld up to the 2 day Coast to Coast. Don't know if anybody will be interested in my Journal but we will see.

In my build up to the Coast to Coast I set myself 3 major goals on the way:
  1. Get my Grade 2 Kayak Certificate (is a requirment for C2C, so want be going anywhere with out it)
  2. Complete a 1/2 Marathon, just because my running sucks, and thought it might be the best way to build up my base running.
  3. Do the five Passes tour, on forst of November. A 4 day cycle tour of the middle SI of NZ. Purpose is to build up my cycle endurance.
So I have already completed goal number 2, in a dubious time of 2.02 which for me is pretty good. I am currently half way through getting my grade 2 cert, should have that by November

5 passes is the next goal on my list, and is going to be the toughest. Starts November 1.

No comments: